I didn’t know that gelli printing can be so much fun until I tried it. The hardest part for me was the image transfer from a magazine. I made a lot of errors. I watched a video about it and the techniques was to use a small amount of acrylic paint and do not press the image too long on the gelli plate. Tried it and it worked. I will be doing a lot more gelli printing and will post them soon.
Hello friends! This mixed media tag will be available on my Etsy shop next week. The size of the tag is 3 1/8 x 6 1/4 inches. Thank you for looking.
Hello everyone! For this project I used cereal box as my canvas. I applied gesso and scrapbook papers on the background. I also did some stenciling and stamping. I need to work on the eye lashes though because it looks sloppy and add more details on the lips. Thank you for looking. 🙂
My daughter asked me if I can create a planner that is small and colorful. She wanted a planner that looks handmade and not something that you print out off the computer. The size of the planner is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.
I used We R Memory Keepers tab punch for each classes. For the cover decorations I used diecuts from Jillibeansoup, Shimelle and Simplestories.
Applied watercolor to each pages except for the front and back cover and used a thick scrapbook paper that has a watercolor effect.
I added some inserts to each class dividers for writing notes. I hope you like it and thank you for stopping by. 🙂
I created this for my daughter’s teacher. I wanted to create something special that she could hang on the wall because she’s an awesome teacher. I came up with a tea cup with flowers and hearts. First, I painted the background with Dylusions paints. I used scrapbook papers for the flowers, leaves, hearts, and stems. Glued them down and applied distress crayons and gelatos for the shadows so the whole thing will pop. I used black LePen to outline the flowers and tea cup. And also white uni-ball Signo pen to add highlights. At the end, I added some splattered acrylic paints. My project is not finished without the splattered effect…LOL.
The sketched that I did for this project. It didn’t turned out exactly like I sketched it because on the finished design I added more leaves. I hope you like it and let me know what you think. Thank you! 🙂
Greetings! I like how this card turned out. Honestly it took me at least two days to finish this because I was having problems making up my mind on what embellishments to incorporate. I wanted to put mix flowers but it would look too busy. So I decided to just use leaves stencil and applied texture paste and colored it green using distress inks. The butterfly that I included in this card is from “The Paper Studio Everyday Kraft” scrapbook paper which is awesome. I also added leaves embellishment and applied distress ink to get that dry leaf effect. This card will be up for sale in my Etsy store which will open very soon. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like this card.